Translate

Featured Post

Introduction

Hello and welcome to Stuck on Storytelling. One can assume that I am an aspiring author based on the name of my blog, and you would be right...

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Introduction

Hello and welcome to Stuck on Storytelling. One can assume that I am an aspiring author based on the name of my blog, and you would be right. I enjoy writing and one day hope to finish a project and get it published. I write predominately fantasy or paranormal romance, but wouldn't mind branching out into other genres that enjoy one day.

On the home page I plan to have general gripes about writing, life, and one day announcements. I plan on publishing excerpts from some of my writing projects for the purpose of feedback and inspiration. These I will organize into pages.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me. I want your opinions, whether it be advice on what to improve or ideas on where to take my characters next.

C.S.

1 comment:

  1. I'll read what you have. I know of someone else who may be interested

    ReplyDelete